About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn. I am the founder of Di Cartel; A line of amazing class and style and one that you will hear much more about-I promise you that! I'm going to take you all on a journey with me from the start. I'm going to share my ideas, my mistakes, the trial and errors and eventually, my success! So hang on...it's gonna be an awesome ride.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fabric, Fabric, Fabric

I absolutely LOATHE using some fabrics...they seem impossible! Like, satin. Ugh! Please don't get me started when it comes to hand sewing material like vinyl! 2 words...THICK NEEDLE! Oh yeah...one more word...THIMBLE! Sewing looks so easy. There's a lot involved. Knowing what needles to use with what fabrics...sometimes it can become a pain in the ass. Hence, I stated in a previous blog that you really need to stay focused and devoted otherwise, it's just so easy to say f-this!

No comments:

Post a Comment